Tuesday 3 January 2017

White Christmas




Jumper - StyleWe
Scarf - Sammydress
Coat - H&M
Bag - Gamiss
Heels - Primark

(Is the faux bob still a thing? Regardless, for me it still is very much a thing. Mostly by accident, but that definitely does not matter.)

I've never really been a day dress person, but when that dress is knitted in nature, I can make an exception. This high neck bodycon is quickly becoming a go-to piece. 
 Keeping true to their name, Stylewe never fail in the style stakes, offering just about everything you could ever want. The knitwear has to be my favourite section however; my layering dreams are always heartily satisfied.







Did everyone enjoy their Christmas (if you celebrate it) and New Years? I was lucky enough to return to beloved Liverpool with one of my favourite people. Prosecco and presents all round.


xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Now here was my though process as I viewed this outfit-- and mind you, this rarely happens-- "Oh my gosh. That is a houndstooth scarf. I want a houndstooth scarf. Oh, it's so pretty with that white knitted dress. I can totally see myself wearing a houndstooth scarf with a white knitted dress. It would be really pretty with a structured overcoat, perhaps black. ... Oh. She read my mind". And that is how you know that you have created a killer outfit. (In my option anyway).

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially the dress! I know what you mean about day dresses, I always opt for knitted ones too XX

    Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with this outfit. That dress is perfect!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig