Monday 15 August 2016

Sammydress me up
















Sammydress is an old favourite for me. Like a comfortable stroll around your best loved store, knowing where everything is and always spoilt for choice. So naturally, when I was kindly asked to pick out some summery items, I could certainly not resist a visit.

I've worn this a lot. A lot, a lot. It's material and fit lends itself to being ideal in all temperatures, perfect for the temperamental English summers. I feel like all I need is a headscarf and a red bicycle and I'm set for a sunny afternoon on the French Rivera.

I'm so not over this pink phase. Dusky, rose or marshmallow, if it's pink, I am most certainly in favour. The sugary shade adds a nice injection of colour to my cave like closet, whilst retaining versatility to go with just about everything I own. I am most definitely thinking pink.

 Just when I thought I could not possibly need another white printed t shirt, I happened to come across this one and could not resist. Simple, monochrome and it's got a bee on it for goodness sakes, literally (especially if you're partial to a glass of pimms) the epitome of British summer.

Which one would is your favourite?

xxx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely outfits!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfits! I love your style!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always looking forever mesmeric and fiercely flawless gorgeous Georgia whilst rocking an array of looks to the badass babe cradles ;) Loving all three looks on you; especially the dreamy denim jeans, pop of pink and silver shades, such a stylishly perf combo. Show-stopping in stripes, not to mention the bee tee (x'cuse the rhyming), can totally imagine you all pretty in the park with a glass of pimms, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool ;) Absolutely stunning photography too, looks straight outta a glossy, divine editorial - looking all the dreamy and divine <3

    p.s couldn't help but notice on your blogs you follow profile bit that you're a fellow GALLA fan, wayhey! My boyfriend always teases me saying I only follow Adam and his blog because he looks good, but now I can protest that you and I do it for the style sophistication and dizzy fashion heights. I have an accomplice ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best taste in fashion, I'm loving the last outfit with the bee top and shorts!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Domestic Abuse | It Happens To Bloggers To

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three looks are absoltely smashing Georgia, you look so beautiful! I love the stories behind the outfits you share every time, I'd love a glass of Pimm's now, hehe ;) And pink is an all time favourite of mine as well, always a good choice, and it does indeed add colour, as my closet is slightly too black & white. The bee top is such a gorgeous find as well - so cute!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post! Have a lovely new week. :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great sense of style babe. I love all the three outfits. But my fab has to be the pink tee & ripped denim. I mean..How cool is that look! You have totally nailed it <3

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many cute looks, I love how you've styled everything! that bee top is adorable! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig