Tuesday 4 August 2015

New - Dress it up




top - here
lip pencils - here
sunglasses - here
crop top - here

Having spent literal hours scrolling through Newdress deciding what I fancied, I eventually settled on pieces that I felt would tuck nicely into my wardrobe. I have decided to combine all of the items in one post so as to allow a more streamlined and effective reviewing method - all opinions (as always) will be my own :)







First up, the cactus top. I'd actually spotted a monchrome version of this in Zara, but resisted my urges due to the ridiculously long queue. I was instantly drawn to the pastel colour scheme and cute, cartoon like design I thought would be a refreshing addition to my summery-ish wardrobe. The length is short-ish but not cropped and the material is quite light, but not too thin. Ideal for brightening up my very monchrome array of outfits. 


I decided to pop these into the basket as I basically thought they were too good to be true. 12 pretty lipliners all for $2.83?? As of now, I have been pretty conservative about my colour testing, but will be sure to try out the blues and purples in due course. The quality was much better than I expected, quite easy to apply as long as lips are moisturised beforehand and finished with a lipstick or gloss. If you're looking to dabble in the lipliner world, I would highly recommend this little set.



As mentioned in my previous post, I am quite ahem, frugal when it comes to my sunglasses. Instead I have opted for quantity - though where these are concerned, I have not sacrificed quality. Okay, so they may not be the sturdiest, but for the price, they shield your eyes and look rather pretty - as long as you take care in not letting them slide off your nose. They come in a variety of colours, but this green-gold pair were my favourite. A true summer staple. 



Finally, and probably my favourite - this cut out shoulder crop top. This fits so easily into my wardrobe and the fact it was previously lacking a long sleeve crop, meant I had to pick this up. It's very stretchy and comfortable, unlike other crops where they don't cling to you as you'd like. The straps cross at the back and having worn it last night for cocktails, I can confirm it's incredibly easy to wear. 

Overall, I'd definitely recommend a click through Newdress. As we all know, the quality can be temperamental with sites like it, but I was certainly pleasantly surprised when it came to my items. 

Which purchase is your favourite?

xxx



SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love these sunglasses! I'm loving mirrored sunglasses at the moment!

    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cut out shoulder top, it looks lovely on! The cactus top is awesome as well, I love the outfit you are wearing it with too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that crop top. Stunning.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good haul!!!
    Luvin' the mirrored sunnies :))
    x

    www.honeybelleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. Lovely outfit.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. OhmyGOSH! So many gorgeously summer drenched pieces I don't know where to look first. Major heart eyezing over here ;) Your cactus game is strong Georgia, love, love, love the jaw dropping tee. Never seen anything like it! I'm majorly obsessed with anything cactus and this top is just such a stunner. So happy you went for this colourful addition instead, it was totally made for you :)

    The lipliner collection you bought is deffo something Cher Horowitz would go green over. All those shades are stunning and can't wait to see them all featured on teandtwosugars. The cut out crop top has to be my fave overall though, can imagine how stylishly flawless you looked out for cocktails. Perfect purchases, the dreamiest stuff of dreams <3

    p.s and eeep! I'm too excited you bought the UFO dress, that's awesome! You're gonna werk it! I know it's gonna look beyond gorge on you Georgia! :D :D

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that crop top-such a cool piece! `The cutouts really make it special. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those sunnies! That crop top looks cool on you too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, love the black off shoulder top, Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think i need that cactus top, its adorable! cant believe the price of lipliners either, so might need to give those a go - you found great bargains!

    illustratedwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cactus shirt!
    i love it!

    xx http://closetchronicle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice picks, love these items! The lipliners do indeed sound too good to be true! :D Also the two tops are really cute and look amazing on you!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig