Monday 9 March 2015

I see fire




top & jeans - H&M
bag - Primark
shoes - The Rainbow Club
hat - Missguided

I've been looking for an item with this print for a while, though little did I expect to see it whilst scrolling through H&M's sale for £5! Even if it turned out I hated it, £5 seemed a reasonable gamble. I actually do rather like it thankfully, even if not season suitable just yet. (Though the water reflection print seems very apt where the weather is concerned.)

An article I recently wrote has been very kindly featured in the amazing new online magazine TNF - I feel honoured to have my words next to those of some amazingly talented women - so I encourage you to take a peek (I'm on p. 53 if interested ;) 

P.S. If you haven't already check out the Kygo version of Ed Sheeran's 'I See Fire' <3
xxx





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love this look, you're so pretty! I really want to get a fedora like yours but I just don't know If I'll be able to pull it off!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting an article featured! That's amazing!
    I love your top, it suits you so well. Lovely print!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing as always, especially love the top! x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your top is so cute!! adorable! hope to keep in touch via gfc :)

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! I'm loving my ripped jeans at the moment :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! And btw, I love your blog name! x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig